Complete this form to enrol in Body 2 Star
Conditions of Enrolment
- This is an enrolment for the full year of 4 terms of dancing. An enrolment fee (to cover miscellaneous costs) of $39.00 per student to be paid before or at the beginning of first lesson per year.
- Classes with 4 or less students will occur additional charges to cover hall hire costs
- Term fees must be paid by the due date and are non-refundable. All late payments will incur a $20.00 late fee.
- Your current enrolment will be automatically held for each new term during the year. Two (2) weeks written notice must be given prior to the commencement of that term to withdraw from the classes without payment, failing which you agree to pay a full term’s fees to Body 2 Star within 14 days.
- Body 2 Star accepts no responsibility for injury or loss to person or property howsoever caused and without limiting the generality of the a foregoing damage or injury resulting from or caused by any negligence of the principal, instructors or other employees of the said Body 2 Star.
- No responsibility will be taken before or after the class scheduled start and finish times. Children must not be left unattended.
- Permission is hereby given by you for Body 2 Star to seek First Aid or Medical Attention for you/your child if required and in case of emergency, you (student over 18 years or parent legal guardian) authorize Tahnee Marotta and staff of Body 2 Star to seek medical assistance if necessary and agree to pay any costs incurred.
- Permission is given to photograph, film, or video students to be used for studio publicity, memorabilia or website.
- Your signed application form is our conformation of your payment for any classes attended and/or enrolled in.
- You acknowledge that you have fully disclosed all injuries/illnesses or disabilities suffered by you/your child.
- $15 once off trial class or full term fees to be paid before or at the beginning of the first lesson.
Trial Classes Available!
Does your child change their mind like they change their clothes? Not to worry! We offer trial classes so your child can experience the Body 2 Star difference and see if it suits them before you commit.
0421 873 140
Speak to Tahnee
The Hub, Good Shepherd Lutheran School, 7 Neldner Avenue, Angaston, SA, 5353
The Kapunda Institute.
7 HIll St, Kapunda, 5373
PO Box 133, Marden, SA, 5070
Get In Touch
Send us a message using the contact form below, or use the contact details on this page to enquire about class bookings or trial classes.